Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Closing Date: 22.09.22
Hours: 35 Hours
Contract Type: 52 Weeks
The Progressions Coordinator works in delivering and administering Youth hubs core programme in the South Liverpool area.
You will be responsible for securing employment, education and training opportunities for youth hub participants and supporting them to progress. You will be responsible for delivering employability and personal development workshops and 121 sessions. You will establish and maintain partnerships with referral agencies and develop further partnerships with employers, colleges and training providers in order to secure suitable opportunities for our participants. Monitoring and reporting are essential to this role.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Overall accountability for participant’s progression into employment, education or training.
- Shared responsibility for identifying work experience opportunities and supporting participants within work experience, employment, education or training by providing aftercare.
- To network with external organisations such as colleges, job centres, careers centres, employers, community groups and other relevant organisations to source and secure employment, education and/or training opportunities for Youth Hub participants.
- Overall accountability for soft skills analysis, overcoming barriers and assisting participants to draw up action plans. Undertaking an appropriate initial assessment with each participant using a variety of tools and methods that assist in identifying the needs of the participant.
- Shared responsibility for inputting and maintaining information by capturing daily attendance, personal development information, outcomes and sustainment and to produce reports as required.
- Shared accountability for meeting delivery team targets in relation to recruitment, retention and outcomes.
- Responsible for delivery of a complete employability service including job searching strategies, interview techniques, job applications, etc. and delivering group employability and personal development workshops.
- Shared responsibility in the recruitment of young people
- Responsibility for completing all necessary paperwork for each participant.
- Shared responsibility for the appropriate referral or signposting of participants to agencies for specialist help who require additional support needs such as housing, addiction, etc.
- Keeping up to date with labour market information, legislation, professional and academic developments.
- A flexible approach to the working pattern will be required, as there may at times be a requirement to work outside the normal working week, however sufficient advance notice will given.
In return we will provide a full safeguarding and company induction. Excellent support and mentoring. Access to a workplace pension scheme and other benefits.
More information about the job is available in the Job Description below. If you are interested in applying for the role, download the application form below and email a copy to HR@employabilitysolutions.com.